[Falkirk] Greetings ~

Denise Wood phileinsophia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:34:55 UTC 2012

Thanks Guys :)

I think I want a distro that'd just get me up-and-running
out-of-the-box, but would force me to tinker to get it to work right.

I've been considering just using Kubuntu, since I'm familiar enough
with Ubuntu(Gnome) so I'd get to learn about KDE...

But I've also been considering using Debian with Fluxbox, just to do
something that's nearly completely different.

I'm not sure, though. I'm planning on just running them in VMs until I
pick one that I actually like, so I'm happy to try different things.

Denise