[Falkirk] Fwd: [edlug] Small rack and other equipment

Craig R. Skinner skinner at britvault.co.uk
Fri Mar 21 15:04:06 UTC 2014

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Davidson <kevin at indigospring.co.uk> -----

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:43:47 +0000
From: Kevin Davidson <kevin at indigospring.co.uk>
To: EdLUG list <edlug at lists.ed.ac.uk>
Subject: [edlug] Small rack and other equipment

Equipment
One of our customers has some surplus equipment that you or someone you know may be interested in. Please let us know if any of the following might be of use and we can put you in touch -

compact black 19?h rack (locking front and rear glass doors, short enough to fit under a standard desk and fitted with castors)
Netgear JGS516 16 port gigabit switch
rack mount 1U collapsing screen and keyboard; VGA/PS2 with USB/DisplayPort adaptor.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Kevin Davidson
Apple Certified System Administrator

t 01506 668674
m 07813 149620
w www.indigospring.co.uk

indigospring (Scotland) Ltd
Registered in Scotland No. SC398572
Registered office: 103 Oldwood Place, Livingston EH54 6US

Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/indigospringIT
Members of the Apple Consultants Network - consultants.apple.com/uk

http://www.indigospring.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
-