[Falkirk] April Meet

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 15:54:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Time once again for Falkirk LUG - this coming Tuesday, 1st April, from
1930 onwards in the Wheatsheaf. As ever, there are likely to be people
getting food in the Wetherspoons beforehand, feel free to join them.

As usual for April, we try to do something fairly lighthearted -
Callum is going to teach us how to tell Bitcoins from Dogecoins and so
on :)

As an experiment, we're also going to try using a Chromecast for
slides this month, so that could be ... amusing :)

See you there! :)
Greg