[Falkirk] Website

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Mon May 16 23:24:17 UTC 2016

On 30 April 2016 at 12:04, Craig Skinner <skinner at britvault.co.uk> wrote:

> On 2016-04-29 Fri 21:19 PM |, Greg Sutcliffe wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Following endless go-arounds, a half-assed attempt by Douglas & I a few
> > months ago, and a timely reminder from Craig last month (specifically
that
> > we should just get a bare-bones thing out for people to contribute to) -
> > I've now pushed a very minimal site to http://falkirklug.org

The site now has

* Google map frame
* Previous talks page
* RSS feed for the talks (yay!)

The talks are now stored in a simple YAML file, so it's trivial to update
or propose talks. Also, I'm tracking potential speakers via the Issues
list, feel free to add anything you come across :)

> Nice work team.

Thanks :)

> Perhaps it could be linked to from both these LUG.Org.UK pages:
> http://lug.org.uk/lugs/scotland
> http://lug.org.uk/node/109

Good thinking, I'll see what I can do