[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 7th June 2016

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:30:33 UTC 2016

Hi all

Summer appears to be well and truly here, so lets all make plans to meet up
next week and discuss how crap the weather has become in the meantime ;)

As ever, we'll be the Sportsters from 6.30ish onwards, talk from 8pm,
drinks and chat to finish. See the website[0] for all the usual fluff.

This month, our very own Rab McLay will be giving a talk on COMPUTER
HACKING ... or rather, how to learn and perform computer security testing
legally using purpose-built virtual machines, with a live demo.
See you there!
Greg

[0] http://falkirklug.org