[Falkirk] Speaker for November?

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:02:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We are 2 weeks out from November's LUG, and we don't currently have a
speaker scheduled. We've poked a few people, but no replies so far.

As always, I'm happy to fill in with something or other, but if anyone
has something they'd like to do a talk on, please get in touch. If
you'd like me to talk, tell me if you want:

(a) intro to config management with Salt
(b) building an RF sensor network with MySensors.org
(c) overview of Matrix.org (see the other mail :P)

Note, b is dependant on me getting the damn thing to work this week :P

Cheers,
Greg

--
IRC / Twitter: @gwmngilfen