[Glastonbury] Spam mail

s~TV glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 4 19:23:00 2003

first

we have been infiltrated with spam recently that i have had to block
who wants another mortgage anyway?

second i have not noticed your emails getting to the server at all. hmmm
don't know about this one?

third
send email in text only format not html
this sometimes confuses mailman as most spam/virus stuff depends upon
dynamic pages

fourth
the equipment that is ready for the skip is old(e)
we are talking 386's here:
hey lin-ux is written for 386 ain't it?
well yes it is but if you want gui or x you're pretty stuffed even with
black/fluxbox running.
still as i said you could use it for a very good firewall or router in
text only mode.

fifth
see u weds :-)
s~TV