[Glastonbury] URGENT MESSAGE from s~TV

s~TV glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 5 16:23:01 2003

--=-PT3NTfkDhSfYxETX33Kw

Hi people,
I am afraid our evening caretaker is off sick this week and we have also
just lost our usual night caretaker and as school is closed for usual
daytime business we are going to be stuck for a room tomorrow.
In short i think it better we cancel the meeting.
Apologies to sean and martin as i know you have been working on getting
a presentation ready for the group.
apologies in advance to anyone who does not get this email in time and
turns up in vain tomorrow. if you are in better contact with usual
members please let them know as well. thank you.

i only just learned this news.

I have also been informed that it is likely that we will be stuck for
the 3rd september. hmmm...

any ideas welcome ~ alternative venue / date

ALSO
In liason with the adult learning and leisure centre at st dunstan's i
will be running a "beginner's guide to linux course" in september which
will take place on a wednesday so while we have this turbulance we need
to consider 2 things.

1. If we use st dunstan's it looks likely that we can only use it in the
evening during term time. i am ok with this and would be happy to put on
two meetings closer together to compensate.

2. As ideally i would like to be at the meetings can people think of an
alternative regular evening we can meet?

apologies again.
s~TV leonard-clarke
07786637224

--=-PT3NTfkDhSfYxETX33Kw

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hi people,<BR>
<!--+GtkHTML:<DATA class="ClueFlow" key="orig" value="0">I am afraid our evening caretaker is off sick this week and we have also just lost our usual night caretaker and as school is closed for usual daytime business we are going to be stuck for a room tomorrow.<BR>
In short i think it better we cancel the meeting.<BR>
Apologies to sean and martin as i know you have been working on getting a presentation ready for the group.<BR>
apologies in advance to anyone who does not get this email in time and turns up in vain tomorrow. if you are in better contact with usual members please let them know as well. thank you.<BR>
<BR>
i only just learned this news.<BR>
<BR>
I have also been informed that it is likely that we will be stuck for the 3rd september. hmmm...<BR>
<BR>
any ideas welcome ~ alternative venue / date<BR>
<BR>
ALSO<BR>
In liason with the adult learning and leisure centre at st dunstan's i will be running a &quot;beginner's guide to linux course&quot; in september which will take place on a wednesday so while we have this turbulance we need to consider 2 things.<BR>
<BR>
1. If we use st dunstan's it looks likely that we can only use it in the evening during term time. i am ok with this and would be happy to put on two meetings closer together to compensate.<BR>
<BR>
2. As ideally i would like to be at the meetings can people think of an alternative regular evening we can meet?<BR>
<BR>
apologies again.<BR>
s~TV leonard-clarke<BR>
07786637224<BR>