[Glastonbury] Bigger breasts

Kelvin McNulty glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 23:12:00 2003

Did anyone else get a mail asking if one wanted to have bigger breasts?

It went into my inbox, rather than the folder that I have for this list, =
but=20
examining the headers suggested very strongly that it came through this l=
ist.

Because it comes through the list, I cannot easily filter it out. I will=20
remove myself from the list if this happens again. The practical effect o=
f=20
that is that if this list continues to be a completely open list, and=20
therefore to be effectively an open relay, so beloved of all spammers, th=
en I=20
will inevitably remove myself from the list. So much for the idea, belove=
d by=20
Martin, of free and open access to the list. It just takes one...

Best,

Kelvin