[Glastonbury] Bigger breasts

nick irwin glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 14 01:27:01 2003

On Thursday 14 Aug 2003 00:12, Kelvin McNulty wrote:
> Did anyone else get a mail asking if one wanted to have bigger breasts?

It sounds familiar to me, but I instinctively delete spam mails, so I cannot
check for you.
Also I am in E-mail address transitional period because my last account (which
I am currently still checking) was getting loads of it, so it could have been
from that.

I know what you mean it is annoying isn't it?

Hopefully Steve (and I'm sorry to be putting everything on his shoulders, but
he seems well positioned to sort things out) can come up with an effective
solution and we won't have to lose any of the community.

--
Nick Irwin
E-Mail: nirwin@pulbah.plus.com