[Glastonbury] AntiVirus

nick irwin glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 22 08:22:00 2003

On Friday 22 Aug 2003 02:10, Martin WHEELER wrote:

> OK -- so look for a .rpm of chkrootkit from one of the sites providing
> .rpm binaries specifically for Mandrake.  (And make sure you know the
> correct format of rpm to use to ensure that all dependencies are
> downloaded with it :)

Got it and urpmi installed it nay problem

> Zone alarm I know nothing about.  But entering zonealarm into google
> should get you there.  (Watch my fingers as I type, grasshopper.)

I meant AlarmZone, but don't worry I was just confused!

> > > HTH
> >
> > Hit the hut?
>
> Hope This Helps.

Oh I get ya, yeah it does thanks VERY much

> ( http://www.webenet.com/internetglossary.htm )
> Truly, O grasshoper, you have much yet to learn.
> The years of wandering in the wilderness amongst the barbarians of
> Strode have done much irreparable damage; but perseverance will triumph.

Yeah I am still having therapy to get over the torment of knowing Diane, but
at least I am trying to follow the path of the good.

Cheers Martin

--
Nick Irwin
E-Mail: nirwin@pulbah.plus.com