[Glastonbury] Strode Meeting

Mike Keogh mike at nalanda.worldonline.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 12:08:33 GMT 2003

I haven't read  the message yet (as I just get the digests) but I think
that Martin has put a message up to the effect that Diane Themistocles is
attending the next Lugog meeting.  Well, she hasn't even been asked yet, so
it's a bit off to publicize it before she even knows about it!!!

The result of the meeting, as I read it, was that I would go back, discuss
things with Diane and then we could publicise (or not) the meeting.  We
really need to make sure that we go about things the right way, and follow
the niceties of etiquette - otherwise we will just look silly and spoilt
any potentially mutually beneficial developments.

Mike