[Glastonbury] wikis to play with

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 16:26:32 GMT 2003

Well, the server crash here is now (part)fixed.

The good news is you can all go play with the LUGoG wiki (which I'd
forgotten I'd put up yonks ago) at:

     http://startext.demon.co.uk/g-wiki

or take a look at the Linux Dictionary stuff under:

     http://startext.demon.co.uk/distwiki

The bad news is that I still haven't got the new phpwiki or the
Glastoversity stuff back online yet.

And Tim -- thanks for the very interesting bumf on chrooted switching.
I've now got to set up a sacrificial machine where I can play with it
without breaking anything important.

Cheers,