[Glastonbury] wikis to play with

Nick Irwin nirwin at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 20:56:33 GMT 2003

On Thursday 04 December 2003 17:00, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> > The bad news is that I still haven't got the new phpwiki or the
> > Glastoversity stuff back online yet.
>
> Well, the better news is that the new version of phpwiki is now up and
> running again at:
>
>      http://startext.demon.co.uk/phpwiki

Martin unfortunately at 20:48 today I tried to look at the site you mentioned
above and got the following error:
Unknown host caxton.startext.demon.co.uk

There is no problem with my system as far as I can tell, but I did manage to
get to the site by typing the address manually in my browser after going to
your homepage first, weird, I know. Then when I clicked on the LUGoG link, it
gave me the same error.

There was this error at the top of your page with the link to the LUGoG wiki:
lib/Request.php:136: Warning[2]: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler'
cannot be used after 'URL-Rewriter

Dunno if thats something you need to fix or not.

--
Nick Irwin
Term-time E-mail: nirwin at blueyonder.co.uk
Home E-mail: nirwin at pulbah.plus.com