[Glastonbury] Can anyone help - driver downloads urgency

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 15:23:19 GMT 2003

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 starline.design at ukonline.co.uk wrote:

>  ATI Rage 128 Ultra TF
>
> (part of the Rage 128 family , from ati.com. About 12mb )

All Linux Rage 128 drivers are now included in the standard drivers; (I
use one myself) -- don't know about Windows though.
Have you a filename for the windows driver, and I'll see if I've got one
hanging around still.

>  Have tried at ICT but restrictions won't
> allow me to.

Doh!  Your best bet then is probablu the 2M line from the school.
Steve?

(Alister?  Any of youse guys out ther at ukonline?)