[Glastonbury] Can anyone help - driver downloads urgency

starline.design at ukonline.co.uk starline.design at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 15:58:08 GMT 2003

Thanx Martin

Looks pretty sorted now.

Thats what was great about Linux / Mandrake - the driver was included so
Mandrake is working fine. Windows is currently 800x600 / 16 colours! Very
archaic and not very usable - so i have been very greatfull for having Linux.
Means that I have been using it a whole lot more. Once Windows is
reestablished, I'm just going to have a stripped down series of programmes, and
try not to use MS Office - use OpenOffice instead, etc.

Thanx again