[Glastonbury] free PCs

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Dec 13 10:41:27 GMT 2003

Hi,

I already have a super-cool 600MHz 686 with a 21" monitor, which I am so
happy with. This isn't a boast, it's an acknowledgment of thanks to those
people who put this hardware my way. This combined with all the amazing free
software available for download has enabled me to pursue some long-standing
dreams and helped me to promote some of the amazing wealth of local musical
talent. Thankyou everyone, I haven't used Windows for a whole year now.

I am so happy :-)

On Friday 12 December 2003 10:41, Alistair Parsons wrote:
> ive got some 486 machines going free, and a 14" monitor, low frequency
>
> they will be thrown out any day so can someone email me at
> support at microbitz.co.uk

cheers

tim hall