[Glastonbury] free PCs

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sat Dec 13 11:05:08 GMT 2003

> talent. Thankyou everyone, I haven't used Windows for a whole year now.

Couple of items of news....

a) Due to an IBM draw at the UKOUG conference, I have acquired a 4 foot
stuffed Tux... as is fitting it technically now belongs to my daughter but
it might be useful for a future photo opportunity for the group... maybe?!?!
When it sits on a chair it is at least as tall (if not taller) than your
average human.

b) My new mobile phone runs Windows -- is this a criminal act, and if so
anybody know how to reprogramme a Smartphone to run Linux ?? ;-)