[Glastonbury] interesting meeting_thanx

Sean Miller glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jul 4 23:47:01 2003

I have spoken to Martin, and I have decided my "strategy" for the
introduction to php/mysql next month.

I shall be preparing some HTML templates, and a database design, which we
shall turn together into a fully functioning application... the templates
will be complete enough that this can be done rapidly (in a presentation,
effectively) whilst covering the main elements of php/mysql programming on
a conceptual basis.

The blank templates, the design and (in another place) the sample
"solution" will be available on a website after the meeting.

Hope this sounds good... to 6th August :-)

Sean