[Glastonbury] Delurk

Rob Cornelius glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 20:28:03 2003

Hi there all,

Just a quick line to introduce myself.  I am a "veteran" web developer
with about 6 years of HTML experience under my belt. I am a fairly
recent convert to Linux having been using it for only a year a or so.

I mainly use Red Hat but have played around with Debian, Mandrake and
Slackware as well. Red Hat seems to be the most hassle free basically.

Most of my current work is with PHP, MySQL and Apache. I work for a
small group of companies based in Wells. Most of the stuff I produce is
low rent get rich quick schemes sold to gullible fools on line. But hey
it pays the rent.

Nice to meet you all,

Rob C