[Glastonbury] Delurk

Sean Miller glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 22:29:01 2003

Maurice Onmaplate wrote:

>The web space I use for my stuff is free, has no pop
>ups/ads and when I joined had great support.
>
>Strange to relate though, for 6 months now I've been
>unable to contact the web master, although I can still
>access and upload my stuff????

Somebody once said that the web is like a graveyard of sites... of pages
people have uploaded and then lost control of, and they hang in some
ehterial world until whoever powers them switches them off.

I think this is very true. How many sites I have that I would *like*
switched off, but cannot, I cannot tell!

Sean