[Glastonbury] css and stuff

nick irwin glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 20 10:45:01 2003

On Friday 13 Jun 2003 20:32, Rob Cornelius wrote:
> Absolute &&|| relative postioning is a little tricky. Again if your
> going to get into it try it in /every/ broswer you can lay your hands on
> (IE cant add up by the way!!)

You can't blame IE, its microsofts problem, I am an experienced Visual Basic
programmer (I know sorry, it was necessary at the time) and you should see
what happens when visual basic adds 4 to 44..... 48 or 47.99999999?

Cue everyone sticking up for the evil corporation by telling me about floating
point calculations and fractions etc......

Oh and cheers for the links, I should really be learning css stylesheets too.

--
Nick Irwin
E-Mail: nirwins_bong@lineone.net