[Glastonbury] 4th june is the first meeting

Steve Leonard-Clarke sTV at fractalsoup.org
Thu May 8 22:36:01 2003

hi folks,

pam isles the head of st dunstan's has now given me the go ahead (thank
you) and the LUG can meet every first wednesday of the month as from 4th
june 2003 (6pm until 9pm.)

if people want it earlier than 6pm PLEASE let me know.

(as yet i have heard nothing via this list and it is very lonely.)

i will be there any way sorting out hardware and setting up some linux
boxes.

the meeting will be advertised in the somerset gazette and in the school
newsletter / website as well as lugog.org
i will get in touch with linuxformat.co.uk at the weekend too.

because open source is OPEN
it IS what YOU make it.

peace,

s~TV