[Glastonbury] yucky communication modes

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 18:22:29 GMT 2003

OK, I finally gave in and re-installed everybuddy on my machine (I hate,
loathe and detest any form of pop-up instant messaging system; and I'm
not too keen on ICQ either) -- so who do I look out for; and where?

And (I have to say it), how?

[Remember folks, I don't really use this stuff; annoying 'chatter boxes'
popping up on my screen aren't my idea of comms; but if this group wants
a common natter channel, I'll try to go along with it.]

<dark muttering>Sean of course, loves 'em.  Apparently he uses them all
evening with other folks in Glastonbury to plot evil deeds in town.  I
wouldn't know, though.  I'm a purist, myself.</dark muttering>