[Glastonbury] Fw: hello all

peter colep at nascr.net
Mon Nov 3 20:20:40 GMT 2003

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the lug, I have been using Mandrake for the past 2 or so
years in general it is good i have used RH 7.1 and would like to try
Debain at some time.
I have 9.2 installed on my laptop and 9.1 on my desktop. the jury is
still out on 9.2 as i have installed it twice as when i added some extra
packages it lost all of it's menus and i could not open a terminal
window, even root had the problems as well.

See you Wednesday

peter <colep at nascr.net>