[Glastonbury] firewall using 486 with floppy

d.hopkins starline.design at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 23:02:06 GMT 2003

Thanx i'll look into these suggestions more. Yes it does have a hard drive
of course - i'll have to recheck its size.
I believe that there needs to be a version of LINUX on Floppy or CD ROM
which is what any 'intruder' is confronted with, and cannot be got through
to the desktop pc / network behind it. Perhaps it can be put on hard drive,
but as said, i shall follow up the suggestions here.

(There is a network card connecting from 486 to personal pc, but needs to be
configured yet.)