[Glastonbury] Qt & KDevelop

Nick Irwin nirwin at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 15:11:18 GMT 2003

Hello,

I was just wondering if there is anyone on the list that has had some
experience programming with Qt and KDevelop?

I am learning to use these for a module at Uni, and am having a little bit of
difficulty. Not with the code so much, but using KDevelop.

I have a program which (finally) compiles, but when I run it, it just exits.
The 'messages' tab on the bottom right pane says:
	*** process exited with error(s) ***

But the stderr pane is blank.. Does anyone have any idea as to how I can find
the problem? I have tried the Debug feature but it is confusing me a little.

Thanks

--
Nick Irwin
Term-time E-mail: nirwin at blueyonder.co.uk