[Glastonbury] yucky communication modes

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 21:39:25 GMT 2003

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Sean Miller wrote:

> seanofavalon (AOL), 51172333 (ICQ)
>
> no MSN...
>
> hey, by the way has MSW got his IM sorted? last time i talked to him it was
> "in process"....

Yup.

Installed it; got it working; realised how absolutely crap I find the
whole concept; blew it all away again.
*Very* quickly.

Sorry folks.  The idea of poncing around behind a silly name and
indulging in the chat techniques of 14 year old schoolgirls really isn't
my bag.

I've never liked the medium; having to have >>five<< silly names just to
cater for everyone else's daft choices doesn't do anything for me.

You'll just have to do without my brilliant wit and repartee, is all :)