[Glastonbury] Nvida

peter colep at nascr.net
Sun Nov 16 11:53:20 GMT 2003

I have now installed the nvida driver for my graphics card, it makes a
lot of difference. so i am very happy with it .

On another note  i was asking about filtering spam with out downloading
it, i was looking back though and old LXF and have found a program for
POP3 mail boxes called save my modem, anyone used it before ?

I will see if i can give it a try

I will keep you posted, sorry i won't be able to make it to the next
meeting.

Another question ADSL  what is the best security options on this as
Wincanton is no that far away from having it activated now.

Regards

--
peter <colep at nascr.net>