[Glastonbury] broadband

Rick Fitzsimmons rickfitzsimmons at iname.com
Thu Nov 20 22:17:00 GMT 2003

I switched from Smoothwall to IPCop some time ago. No regrets, but it's
on a P133 with 40M, and I wouldn't go any lower than that.

You could take a look at m0n0wall on http://m0n0.ch/wall/ if you want
something very small and light. I've heard good reports and been meaning
to try it out myself, but had no time recently.

Rick.