[Glastonbury] 2nd hand PCS / equipment

d.hopkins starline.design at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 21:32:14 BST 2003

Theres an organization called
SOMERSET COMPUTERS FOR CHARITY
(Darren - 01823 272479)
based in Taunton, which refurbishes and gives compouters to people in need &
unemployed etc.
Apparently they are inundated by demand and are not taking any new orders
until the start of november.
SO i expect any offers of equipment to them would be very appreciated.

I am looking for a printer or two ! I need a good quality colour printer
(which has easy to get cartridges), so if anyone out there knows of one
could they get in touch - email above