[Glastonbury] 2nd hand PCS / equipment

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 23:46:23 BST 2003

[Please folks -- edit the length of your replies before posting.  Ta.]

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, d.hopkins wrote:

> Theres an organization called
> SOMERSET COMPUTERS FOR CHARITY
> (Darren - 01823 272479)
> based in Taunton, which refurbishes and gives compouters to people in need &
> unemployed etc.

Then I hope they're supplying them with a properly GP licensed OS and
associated apps -- and not pushing them goodies to get them hooked for
life on commercial proprietary systems which they will never be able to
afford without breaking the software licensing laws which constrain
their use?

> I am looking for a printer or two ! I need a good quality colour printer
> (which has easy to get cartridges)

I have an almost unused Canon for sale secondhand (can't remember model
offhand) -- gimme a shout on 831103.

Cheers,