[Glastonbury] Mandrake 9.2

peter colep at nascr.net
Tue Oct 28 19:31:33 GMT 2003

Well i have just come back off of Holiday and the Dec issue of LXF
dropped through the door this morning so i updated my laptop 3.5 hours
later!!! it was updated I have not had much of a chance to look at it
yet but will keep you posted.

I am up for my laptop to be used for a kernel update at a meeting. So
it's there to play with.

If like me every one is getting fed up with spam, after 10 days of not
checking emails i had 920 of which 30 were ones i wanted to get . I am
running a filters on Ximian Evolution, this got the mail down to 220 but
is still had to down load them all. I know their are filters for Linux
could we have a meeting on setting them up ? in a server situation and a
stand alone machine. Any way of checking before downloading from the pop
server ?  Could this be integrated in to a meeting
--
peter <colep at nascr.net>