[Glastonbury] Sep. 3rd meet -- venue

Sean Miller glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 3 09:09:00 2003

> > As we are a community group in Glastonbury, I would have thought that we
> > should be able to have use of the ICT Centre on Benedict Street.
> > I am happy to ask a few people on your behalf.
>
> Mike __
>
> Did you ever get anywhere on this?

Call me a cynic, but I cannot see this happening...

Would anybody be up for a drink/chat in the Whod'A'ThoughtIt tonight,
sometime after 7.30pm (I am tied up at the Town Hall until then)... ? I
shall hopefully by then have had a go at installing RedHat 9 over the top of
the SuSE on this laptop... will be interesting to see what happens :-)

Failing that, maybe tomorrow night somewhere? Just to keep the "social
element" alive two months after the last LUGOG meeting....

Sean