[Glastonbury] (no subject)

Martin WHEELER glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 6 11:50:01 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, james bobbett wrote:

> For someone wwho hates the big corporations like MS, I'm surprised you
> suggest PC Worls ;-(

>From Tom's extremely general request, it was hard to tell exactly what
sort of kit he was after.

Sorry Jim -- didn't know you did CDs as well.
But glad you put your address and phone number on file -- it's always
useful for all of us.

And, hey -- PC World can be a source of *real* cheapies at times (and I
mean, _really cheap_ stuff :o), particularly when they're selling off
end-of-line boxes.
(Try about 8 weeks before Christmas, fr'instance.)

Cheers,
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/

P.S.  I don't hate big corporations.  I loathe, detest and revile
EXPLOITATIVE ATTITUDES within *any* organisation.  (And that includes
Strode College. :-)