Asking Smart Questions [was [Glastonbury] (no subject)]

Sean Miller glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 21 21:20:01 2003

> I think that's a little harsh Sean.
> May I recomend this link for everyone

Thanks for that Tim,

Yes, perhaps it was a little harsh but the user group is *not* the place
to ask for HTML advice... well, not as I see it anyway.

There are numerous sites around the web where people can find out how to
set up forms, sendmail -- all the normal things. It just seems lazy to
be asking the group for this sort of help when all the information is so
freely available.

LUGOG is about Linux - I am happy to answer posts that say "Can you
point me to a site that tells me about..." (anything)

...but I'd rather not write tutorials on things as banal and mindless as
forms.

Sean