[Glastonbury] next lugog meeting(s)

glastonbury@mailman.lug.org.uk glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 22 18:32:01 2003

hi,
we will now be able to meet as before every first wednesday of the month
certainly until January,
but i think this will carry on on wednesdays too.

so 8th october 2003 6-7pm sorting out hardware/software issues and the
7-9pm php/mysql as before??
then november the 5th (hey that's a good time to take over the
governement with the FLOSS revolution, shall we rename ourselves the
F.R.F flossy revolutionary front? - sorry :)
while i'm in silly mode i know some people on the list are averse to
flash but this is good if you haven't seen it yet but be warned you do
need flash plugin to see it http://www.ubergeek.tv/switchlinux/

other dates will be Dec 3rd and the 17th i propose to be a combined
techie hands on session followed by a seasonal drink to send us on our
hearty way into 2004.
i would like opportunity to discuss INGOTs on the 8th October.

ttfn
s~TV