[Glastonbury] PHP + MySQL

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Wed Sep 24 20:55:17 BST 2003

>> The next thing I want
>> to know is how to use PHP to enter data into the tables, and preferably
>> securely too !
>
> OK; I'll have to find a few simple scripts to stick up somewhere on the
> startext or avalonix websites.  It's relatively easy.

Whoah!!! Steady on, folks... isn't this what we are meant to be
demonstrating in a week's time?

I get the feeling that this item on the LUGOG agenda is rapidly becoming
pointless. Having not got a lot of time at the moment, I am happy to
forget the whole concept, if it is felt that scripts on startext/avalonix
are the way forward, but that would clearly disenfranchise the casual
visitors...

Whatever, but it seems silly to duplicate effort. Surely the examples on
the website should come *after* the presentation?