[Glastonbury] Linux's latest...

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Apr 27 06:22:07 BST 2004

> In that case you should use planetCCRMA on top of Fedora.
>
> Please note how I don't bother to slag off oher distros.

Perhaps if the Debian crew didn't spend *all* their time complaining about
how every other distro is rubbish (Martin is particularly bad for this one)
I would be a bit fairer on it when it fails to deliver, which it seems to do
constantly.

Anyway, forgot to put the smiley on that last message which was meant to be
somewhat tongue-in-cheek... very frustrating that the sound did not work on
that music distro, though... I must look into it, as I want to start hard
drive recording. Must also try it on my desktop PC which has a sound card
that, I suspect, will be more "up to the job" anyway....

I noticed you were using Laptops on the Rosegarden stand... what sort of
sound cards were being used there?