[Glastonbury] Dear Mabel

Alistair Parsons neoaliphant at warpmail.net
Sun Dec 5 11:48:52 GMT 2004

I seem to be the only person who has moved away from debian

im happy with mandrake 10.1 community, urpmi gives me the same
functionality as apt-get did, if not better in my opinion

i did give it a try, it would be a lot better if i had broadband at
home, it was ok at work but i spent so much extra time getting mouse to
work, messing with lilo etc, it was really cost effective compared to
SUSe of mandrake community

BTW ive just installed mandrake 10.1 powerpack + for a customer, it rocks

ive gone away from fluxbox now to using XFCE, its unfeasibly fast, a
very good alternative to gnome if you like GTK,

Alistair