[Glastonbury] more wiki

Andrew M.A. Cater amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 09:49:27 GMT 2004

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 07:25:50PM +0000, Martin Wheeler wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, tim hall wrote:
>
> >What about:
> >http://instiki.org
>
> And away you go. It installs without problem.
>
> (Anyone feel like packaging it for Debian?  Andy -- would you 'offically'
> check that the licence is indeed suitable?)

Ruby Licence for the original instiki stuff AFAICS. That's OK.

Any add ons / other stuff would need to be explicitly under the same
licence I suspect.  There is no explicit mention of the licence anywhere
there. The only place I found it was on the project page on RubyForge.

As ever, I'd need to ask debian-legal for a flamewar^H^H ... opinion

Andy