[Glastonbury] meetings

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Dec 20 23:53:03 GMT 2004

Last Monday 20 December 2004 18:08, steve was like:
> Hi folks,
> I will be preparing next years agendas
> <http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexperts/faq/aboutgrammar/agenda?view=uk>
> for meetings and was wondering what people would like to look at through
> either a presentation or tutorial?
>
> We have 11 months we could meet
> January,
> February,
> March,
> April,
> May,
> June,
> July,
> September,
> October,
> November,
> December.
>
> Any suggestions will be considered. What can members offer?

I'd particularly like to do a session on compiling stuff from source,
including editing makefiles. I don't know enough on the subject to lead this.
It seems like there are a multiplicity of ways of going about this depending
on one's environment, which might make an across-the-board presentation a
little tricky. Any ideas?

I'd be happy to lead another session on Linux Audio, particularly one with an
achieveable end result. Linux Audio has come a long way in the last year and
some critical applications have announced stable release candidates. This
means that Linux could become a serious contender in the multimedia arena.

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk