[Glastonbury] meetings

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:10:17 GMT 2004

Tim,
I'd be interested in those - plus how about a couple or so for newbies -
1. discussion of distros, pros and cons (or have we had enough of that),
2. package and hardware installation - overcoming common difficulties,
3. simple networks and common network problems
or maybe just an introduction as to how to find the right 'how toos'

Is anyone able to talk on, or does anyone want to hear about:
1. LINUX, a desktop replacement or desktop partner for 2005?
2. Top 3 favourite software maintenance tools and essential maintenance
3. Mail servers, how to set up a simple mail server for home/SOHO use
with spam and anti-virus tools

It would be nice to think that I'll have learned enough by mid 2005,
to introduce one of the topics, if wanted

Greg