[Glastonbury] meetings

mikehicks at trendlelane.freeserve.co.uk mikehicks at trendlelane.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 12:34:32 GMT 2004

Hi Steve,
I am a newbie(very much so) to linux and would like to bring my lap top to the next meeting so someone can show me how to install the open office upgrade that I have got in a temp file. Also how to install realtime media player etc. Can you send me the actual dates for each month please.
Many thanks,
Mike

> Message date : Dec 20 2004, 06:08 PM
> From : "steve"
> To : "The Linux User Group of Glastonbury (LUGOG)"
> Copy to :
> Subject : [Glastonbury] meetings
> Hi folks,
> I will be preparing next years agendas
>
> for meetings and was wondering what people would like to look at through
> either a presentation or tutorial?
>
> We have 11 months we could meet
> January,
> February,
> March,
> April,
> May,
> June,
> July,
> September,
> October,
> November,
> December.
>
> Any suggestions will be considered. What can members offer?
> Cheers,
> Steve

> User group website: http://www.lugog.org.uk/

Mike Hicks - Field Officer Taunton Deane & West Somerset

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/