[Glastonbury] Meeting on Wednesday - usual time, usual place?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Wed Feb 4 12:47:12 GMT 2004

> Can someone give me some directions coming from Taunton?

Head for the town centre... ie. when you get to the big B&Q roundabout go
straight ahead (ie. not onto the bypass) heading towards Shepton and then at
the next mini-roundabout (T-junction) turn left into the centre... keep on
the road up through the High Street and at the top of the High Street
(another t-junction) turn left... follow the road approx. half a mile and
you will see the signs into the school carpark pointing left...  (it is the
fourth major turning left after Butts Close, St. Edmunds Road and Manor
House Road).

The room we use is actually at the other end of the school, which doubles as
a leisure centre. Best thing is to go into the leisure centre reception and
ask for directions :-)

All the best,