[Glastonbury] Meeting on Wednesday - usual time, usual place?

Kelvin McNulty kelvinm at gcircle.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 09:52:32 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 04 February 2004 08:14, Richard Bown wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 February 2004 18:58, Kelvin McNulty wrote:
> > i.e. 7pm at St. Dunstans? Missed the last one, but got this one in my
> > sights.
>
> Can someone give me some directions coming from Taunton?
>
> Cheers,

From Street on the A39 when you reach the B&Q roundabout, take A361 signposted
Shepton Mallet and I think also Glastonbury Town Centre. 3rd exit from the
roundabout.

Then arrive at a miniroundabout where you must go left or right. Go left,
along Magdalene Street, past the Abbey grounds and the Town Hall. Then round
a bend to the right and up the High Street.

At the top of the High Street turn left into Wells Road. Then go about half
(?) a mile until you see St. Dunstans School on the left. Turn in to the
school and park. I don't remember the name of the building where we meet
though I know exactly where it is from the back entrance. Others (Steve?)
will have to fill you in there. or ask at the school reception, I expect they
will know but am not sure about that. If all fails, call my mobile: 07949
114851, as I expect I will have it with me at the meeting.

Best,

Kelvin