[Glastonbury] next meeting

Andrew M.A. Cater amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 21:39:29 GMT 2004

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 03:34:17PM +0000, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Martin WHEELER wrote:
>
> >  THE LIST DOES NOT ALLOW ATTACHMENTS.
>
> Well, whaddya know -- I actually got it to do it.

Thanks Martin,

I _know_ Glastonbury now has broadband available but, for the sake
of those few who may have modem connections or ISP mailbox limits,
could I please ask that people be considerate before spreading
1.6M files around?

A pointer to a URL with a (Warning, this file is 1.6M of download)
would potentially be more useful than n copies of a 1.6M mail.

Just my 0.02 Euro :)

Andy