[Glastonbury] mail

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 13:59:59 GMT 2004

Could I plese remind all contributors to this list that you must
*subscribe* to the list FIRST, before trying to post contributions.

This list does NOT allow non-subscribers to post. (anti-spam measure)

Secondly, could I remind you that simply hitting the reply key and
re-sending a complete thread of correspondence within your mail is A
WASTE OF BANDWIDTH (and storage space).

Please edit your mails appropriately before sending.

Ta.