[Glastonbury] OOo and MySQL

Alistair Parsons aliphant at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 25 20:13:47 GMT 2004

Hi

heres my thoughts

rekall is the main way to go, however you can only download the source, rpms are commecrial

or

Kexi,  is still not ready to be released but it promises to be very simple for claiters etc

in the short term:
if you are just printing reports i would suggest a php front end for data entry and a Kugar (part of koffice) report using qt driver
 i had an email from the kugar developer last week and im still trying to get it to work, however when it does it should be completely idiot proof click and print

if you did want to buy the rpm for rekall id be more than happy to devote A LOT of spare time to help you get it to work

Al
support at microbitz.co.uk