[Glastonbury] help with fedora core 1 and PCMCIA

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu May 6 11:31:24 BST 2004

Still not found Kelvin but....

For some reason just about every distro apart from Fedora seems to switch on
my wireless modem on PCMCIA when it boots... not Fedora

I have some potential drivers to compile but on Fedora, which is my
preferred distro, it just does not seem to work!

Can anybody point me in directions as to how I get this card recognised? As
I have some scripts that are alleged to get it working on Linux... first
problem is, of course, getting Linux to see the PCMCIA.... let alone the
card.